- First Quarter Meetings Promotion: Incentivizes NEW business for all hotels in Boston and Cambridge that are members of the Tourism Destination Marketing District (properties with 50 or more rooms). Please review this FAQ sheet and Reimbursement Form.
- Meet Boston Career Fair: You're invited to participate in our upcoming Career Fair on April 11th, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Our Career Fair brings together a diverse group of job seekers from various hospitality & tourism backgrounds and industries, allowing you to showcase your open positions and company culture to a broad pool of highly qualified job candidates. Please sign up to participate today!
Our team here at Meet Boston is currently working diligently to put together various marketing activations to highlight all the amazing things we have going on in the Boston area. We are reaching out to our partner organizations to be highlighted in one of our upcoming blogs, social campaigns, and landing pages. See below for content areas we are curating, and contact us or log into The Hub Partner Access if you would like to be involved:
- Spring Hotel Packages, Events & Activations
- Easter Dining, Events & Activations
- Boston Marathon & Patriots' Day Activations
- Dog Friendly Hotels & Activities
All Inclusive Campaign
The All Inclusive Campaign continues! Meet Boston is proud to work with City of Boston, Proverb Agency and Colette Phillips Communications on this campaign to create and share new narratives about Boston. Would you like to contribute to the campaign? Check out our All Inclusive Boston Social Media Toolkit to see how you can join us.