PARTNER WITH US
Meet Boston is the primary private sector marketing and visitor services organization charged with the development of meetings, conventions and tourism-related business in the region.
- Travel & hospitality represents the third largest industry in Boston and Massachusetts, generating over $20 billion in annual economic output and employing 10% of the workforce.
- As a partnership organization, Meet Boston promotes and collaborates with over 900 companies to drive a robust visitor economy and to build equity within the sector. Meet Boston delivers exciting and inclusive partnership programs that enhance the local economy, unify diverse stakeholders, elevate Boston’s vibrant neighborhoods, and guide the visitor journey through our destination.
PARTNER VALUE PROPOSITION
- Meet Boston partners benefit from our vast network of B2B and B2C connections. We offer our partners numerous opportunities to reach convention groups and visitors, while helping them to foster fruitful relationships with other Meet Boston affiliated companies.
Meet Boston Partnership Benefits - Putting our Pillars to Work
Free marketing benefits include:
- Website visibility and listings
- Publication listings
- Opportunities to promote events via web event calendar, weekly emails, special dining pages, partner blog posts and more
- Social media collaboration opportunities and spotlights
- Seasonal promotional opportunities
- Campaign and editorial opportunities
Programs, services and events include:
- Quarterly educational programs
- Regular updates including research on market performance and key metrics
- Hyper-targeted matchmaking and meetups bringing together key stakeholders across all of Boston
- Opportunities to participate in workforce and talent development programs
- Monthly Open House events
- Special events including Annual Golf Tournament and Annual Meeting
- Signature programs such as Dine Out Boston
Paid marketing opportunities include:
- Visitor Center digital display
- MeetBoston.com native advertising
- Dedicated e-blasts and email sponsorships
- Event sponsorships