New England's largest transportation center is Logan International Airport. Logan Airport is located a convenient two miles from the city center. Most Boston and Cambridge hotels are within a 5-mile drive. The City’s subway system provides access via the silver line at South Station to all terminals at the airport and the Logan Express bus offers an inexpensive service from the Back Bay’s Copley Square and the Hynes Convention Center to all terminals as well. Massport provides a complimentary shuttle bus service between airline terminals and the Airport Station on the MBTA blue line.
Boston Logan Airport Wayfinder
The Airport has four passenger terminals, A, B, C and E, each with its own ticketing, baggage claim, and ground transportation facilities. Most international arrivals come through terminal E for US customs and border protection processing. The terminals are connected to the central parking garage by a walkway system. More than 40 airlines fly nonstop to more than 100 domestic and international destinations including 50 non-stop international destinations. The number of destinations and carriers is growing and ever-changing. For a complete list of airlines flying through Boston, please go to Massport.com.
Now it’s easier than ever to check in for your flights, we have streamlined the check-in experience...
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air lines offers several corporate travel programs. Delta Air Lines serves more than 170...
JetBlue Airways has created a new airline category based on value, service and style. Known for its...
Turkish Airlines Inc.
Turkish Airlines has been chosen as "Best Airline in Europe" by SKYTRAX" for multiple years. Flying...
United offers several Group Travel and Meetings Programs United and United Express operate an...
Good to Know
- All terminals at Logan offer restaurants, shopping and amenities.
- Loganwifi is free and available throughout the airport and charging stations are built into many seating areas.
- Logan has Kidport play areas in Terminals A, B and C, rocking chairs and a public art program
- Pet-relief areas outside each terminal.
- Spa services are available in Terminals B and C.
- Terminal A has a TSA Pre✓® application center. The center is open on weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Walk-ins are welcome but appointments take priority. Review this list of credit card companies and loyalty programs to see if you qualify to have some or the entire application fee covered or be able to pay with frequent flyer miles/points. To apply, click here.
- Here is the latest information on enhanced security measures.
Parking at Logan
Parking information: 800-23-LOGAN and Logan Radio 1650 AM.
- Central Parking Garage services all terminals.
- Terminal B Parking Garage is a good choice for Terminal B departures and arrivals
- Terminal E Parking Lot is a good choice for Terminal E departures and arrivals.
- The least expensive parking is in the Economy Lots which requires a short shuttle to the airport.
- A Cellphone Lot is located at the intersection of Hotel Drive and Service Road, near the airport Gulf Station. There are no amenities at this lot.
For more information on the airport and services - Massport.com